How Coaching Works
Coaching is a proven process of facilitated change. The client and the coach are in an open, honest communicative relationship for the purpose of achieving the goal, transformation, or transition you desire.
At Foresight Coaching, the focus of our coaching relationship is the articulation and implementation of strategies and changes you want for life. As the coach, I will guide you on this exploration.
My coaching is grounded in positive psychology, an evidence-based approach which emphasizes the use of natural strengths and dispositions. As a Foresight Coach, I believe:
· All clients are creative, resourceful, and whole
· Research findings show us how change can happen most effectively
· We can all flourish in our chosen endeavors
· Neuroscience provides insight into how the brain leads our behavior change
· The past and the present inform our emerging future
Coaching will be an optimistic, energizing activity. I will hold you accountable to your chosen commitments and will guide and inspire you toward your desired future.
"The brain makes complex representations that permit us to create concepts in the present, think of experiences in the past, and plan and make images about the future."
-Daniel Siegel, neuroscientist